About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Colourful Seasons

Hi there

Well, I am at it again... casing Kylie Bertucci :) love her designs :)

Kylie showcased an embossed resist technique and I just had to try it out :) You can see her card here.

I have had so much fun getting inky doing this embossed resist technique using the new 'Colourful Seasons' stamp set from Stampin' Up's new annual catalogue, which came out this month (June 2017).

I followed Kylie's directions and stamped the flowers all over in versamark then heat embossed in white.  I tapped Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist on to a plastic bag, spritzed it with a few sprays of water, then laid my piece of embossed card on top and let it soak up the ink.

I cut my cardstock into two pieces and layered them onto Stampin' Up's Whisper White Note Cards to make two cute cards :)



I also used the new lovely 'Label Me Pretty' stamp set and the coordinating Pretty Label punch.



I am pleased with the way they turned out and will definitely try this technique out again :)  I need more time to play with this stamp set, I have lots of ideas for it!

Take care, have a great week and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs, Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment