About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights - June

Hi there

I am playing along with Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights for June, the theme this month is 'Baby', I don't really have many baby stamps and what I do have are retired... LOL!  Most of my family and friends have either past the baby stage or not yet started it - tee hee :)

For the challenge, I used some of the Colour Theory suite; there is 6 x 6 inch designer series paper, coordinating A4 cardstock packs, a stamp set called Colourful Seasons, the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and our new Memories & More coordinating cards in two different sizes, which are gorgeous.  Naturally, I have not used everything!


I also used a sheet of the new Wood Textures designer series paper, also 6 x 6 inches, on page 187 of the new catalogue.  I die cut two chairs using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and snipped them a bit to make a baby's rocking crib.  The cute banner in the corner uses the new In Colours and the Fox Builder punch :)  I just used a Stampin' Write marker to add the string.

Do pop over to Kylie's blog to see all the fabulous contributions from other crafters from all over the world!

Many thanks for visiting me today, make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my card, I would love to be chosen for the International Blog Hop :) please just click on this link to vote for me - very many thanks :)

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs, Anne :)










12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Anne & very clever. I love how you have used so many elements, especially the banner & the cot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, so pleased you like it :) x

      Delete
  2. Hello Anne, i love the babies crib. A very clever design. Also the cute tiny bunting how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thank you, I had to come up with something as I don't really have any baby stamps tee hee, so glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  3. Yours was my #1 pick. Just darling. K8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks sooo much really appreciate it :) x

      Delete
  4. Anne, your card is so sweet... I voted for you <3
    Love the lil crib <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thank you sooo much, I am thrilled to bits ;) so delighted that you like my card and for your vote, appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crib design. What a creative use for that thinlit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I am delighted at the positive response I am receiving for my card, so happy you love it ;) x

      Delete
  7. Oh so creative! I love how you used the chairs to make the crib! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you so much, so pleased you like it :) appreciate you stopping by to let me know :)

    ReplyDelete