About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Monday 3 August 2020

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights - August 2020

Hi there

Wow, where has the month gone!  I must be getting old... time seems to just fly by! Lol

We still seem to be having good weather here in Coggeshall, which is great as things always seem better when the sun is shining :)
I really had fun making my card for Kylie's International Blog Highlights this month.  I have used the Tasteful Touches stamp set with the jar from Jar of Flowers and a sentiment from Lovely You! Wow, I have really mixed up my sets this time around, but they are all so versatile and fun!

I also used a couple of new In Colours in my stamping - Bumble Bee, Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider, I am just loving the new In Colours, they seem to go with everything...

Here is my card, I made the pattern down the side using the  patterned papers from Jar of Flowers and the Tailored Tag punch.

I hope you enjoy looking through all the fabulous cards, there is so much inspiration from so many talented crafter's.

I would appreciate it if you could vote for me and four other people, many thanks and enjoy the blog hop.


Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about my card.

Take care and have fun getting inky ;)

Crafty hugs
   Anne :) 


Products

            

             

             




8 comments:

  1. Soft and feminine colour palette. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month Anne! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very many thanks, really appreciate being part of your fabulous blog, it is so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colours you've used Anne love it very pretty. Good luck with the voting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww very many thanks, so pleased that you like it ;) x

      Delete
  3. Anne, the colours work so well together. An English country garden on a card - just lovely. Good luck with the voting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Karen, so pleased you like it I am loving the new In Colours, they go together so well :) x

      Delete
  4. so refreshing like sorbet Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, very many thanks, appreciate it, so pleased that you like it :) x

      Delete