About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Friday 1 June 2018

Share What You Love

Hi there

As promised, I am back with another post on the fabulous new suite from Stampin' Up called Share What you Love, this is a real WOW suite with an amazing stamp set called Love What You Do, and an alphabet stamp set - Make A Difference, the Lovely Floral dynamic textured impressions embossing folder and lots of other goodies - all on page 177 of the new catalogue :)  If you are already one of my customers, one will be winging its way to you, if you don't already have a demonstrator and would like me to send you one, please let me know and I will be happy to pop one in the post to you :)

Here are a few cards that I have had fun making with this suite and I am not yet finished, so many ideas still rattling around my head - tee hee :)



Here are a few samples of the makes and takes that my lovely customers will be creating at my catalogue event this month.


I definitely could not waste any of the Share What you Love DSP, so I made a card using up the strips left over after I have been chopping it :) #loveitchopit :)

                           


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my fun makes and I will be back soon with some more cards that I have created with amazing stamp sets from the new catalogue.

Take care and have fun getting ink

Crafty hugs, Anne :)


No comments:

Post a Comment