About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Thursday 21 February 2019

Lovely Lattice

Hi there,

Hope you are all keeping well :)  I have been having fun with some of the gorgeous new products from the current occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogues. 

I have CASE'd this fabulous card from the amazing Lou Kitzelman from 'With A Bow On Top', you can see Lou's card here.


I used the new stitched rectangles from the occasions catalogue and the Lovely Lattice, which can be earned for free with any purchase of £45.  Who doesn't love free stuff!

As soon as I saw Lou's card I just knew I had to give it a go :)

I embossed the Lovely Lattice on watercolour paper with white embossing powder, I painted the flowers with Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody and Blackberry Bliss.  I used Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist on the leaves.  I love the way it turned out :)

Have a wonderful weekend, hopefully we are in for some warmer weather.

Take care and have fun getting inky

Crafty hugs

   Anne :)


No comments:

Post a Comment