About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Under my Umbrella and Sale-A-Bration paper

Hi there,

I had a few ladies over for a card class recently and one of the cards we made was this lovely design using Under my Umbrella from Stampin' Up! It has a matching punch that saves you cutting out the umbrella 'open' and 'partially closed' plus the handle! I love punches, they can really save you time :) 

The beautiful blue paper in the background is from the SAB Lily Impressions DSP, which you can earn for free with a £45 order.  You gotta love free! Right :) 

I love this set it is so cute and can be paired up with almost any sentiment.

Please contact me if you would like any further information.

Take care and have fun getting inky.

Crafty hugs

Anne :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment