About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Friday 10 April 2020

Fun Fold Friday with Bird Ballad DSP

Hi there

Hope you are all keeping well.  It is a beautiful sunny day here in Essex and we are in our third week of confinement... definitely having friends and crafting in my life is a blessing I am grateful for :)

I saw this fun fold on the lovely Sharon Armstrong's from TxStampin's blog post here, please do go along and see her lovely card and video tutorial.  This is my take on it.


I have used the Bird Ballard DSP (Designer Series Paper) and have fussy cut some of the images out to create this lovely card.  The background foil paper was a freebie during Stampin' Up!s fabulous Sale-A-Bration period, which finished on 31 March, but I still have a few papers left to play with! :)

You are probably wondering why it is a fun fold! that comes to light on the inside...




Hmmm I still might need to add another panel to the inside to finish it off! My bad! 
I was just so excited to share it with you :)

Well take care, have a wonderful Easter, have fun getting inky and looking forward to posting again soon!

Crafty hugs

   Anne :) x


Produces used -

Pool Party ink pad (147107)
Pool Party cardstock (124391)
Bird Ballard DSP (149592)
Stitched shapes circle die, largest one (145372)
retired SAB floral foils DSP



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anne love the colours you've used to colour the dsp with makes the card look very soft and elegant, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I did have fun with this project, love the bird Ballard papers and stamp set :) x

    ReplyDelete