About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Friday 21 August 2020

Sailing Home - twice!

Hi there

I do hope that you are all keeping well, thankfully it is a lot cooler today after the few hot days we had last week! Well, hot for us here in the UK! Lol!  We don't usually have 30+ for several continuous days...

The heat really was draining and I found I could only manage to just sit and watch YouTube videos on card making (naturally, what else would I want to watch! Tee hee).

I watched a lovely tutorial from Creative Chelsey on how to make two backgrounds at the same time that Chelsey called smooshing :) Please do go over to Chelsey's YouTube channel and watch her lovely tutorials :) I am now making my way through them and I am sure I will CASE more ideas and techniques from Chelsey ;) 

Chelsey used the beautiful Gathered Together stamp set and the Gathered Leaves Dies for her two amazing cards.

I decided to use Sailing Home and the co-ordinating dies for my cards.  I also embossed my two panels with the Seabed embossing folder for extra texture :)  Here are my two cards...

This is such a fun technique, I do hope you watch Chelsey's tutorial and give it a  go! 

If you have any questions about any of the products I have used, please let me know, I would be happy to help you.

Take care and have fun getting inky.

Crafty hugs
Anne :) 





1 comment:

  1. What amazing cards Anne looks like a great technique giving 2 super colourful backgrounds.... and then getting to die cut elements out of it to use on your cards too .....and by the way I'm loving the colours you've used thanks so much for sharing will definitely give Chelsey's YouTube channel a little look xxx

    ReplyDelete