About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Monday 5 October 2020

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Blog - October 2020

Hi there

I do hope that you are all keeping well, I am very excited to be joining Kylie's International Highlights Blog again this month :) 


I saw this really fun One Sheet Wonder (OSW) using 6" x 6" paper from Melissa Miller over at Mel's Card Corner, she has done a fabulous tutorial showing how to cut the patterned paper.

I used the lovely 'Tis the Season' DSP with a Whisper White card base and Just Jade cardstock layer under the patterned paper.

This design makes four cards, you can make them identical, but I decided to change them up  a bit between portrait and landscape with different embossing folders and elements on the front! :) 

My first card uses the leaf from Very Versailles and my second, Free As A Bird.

For my third card I went with Tasteful Touches.

And finally for my last card, the beautiful Forever Fern.

I hope that you give this fun design a go! 

Please vote for me and four other lovely ladies, there are so many wonderful ideas to inspire you :) 
Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs
Anne:) 



3 comments:

  1. Omgoodness what an amazing selection of cards Anne absolutely beautiful. Love the colours you've chosen they work really lovely together thankyou so much for sharing good luck with the voting xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww many thanks, Natalie, so pleased that you like them :) x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cards Anne, really love this way of cutting up a 6x6 inch paper and the way you've embellished them is lovely. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete