About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Thursday 30 July 2020

Mini Gatefold Pocket

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well :) 

I had so much fun making this cute mini Gatefold Pocket from Sandy over at Septaria18 :) Sandy's tutorials are fabulous, so clear and easy to follow, please do go and see how she made this pocket and her other super cute projects :) 

I have used a piece of In Good Taste DSP  (9" x 3.5").  I also used a piece of Misty Moonlight In Colour DSP.  Here is  the closed pocket, decorated with the flower from the Four Season Floral stamp set in the mini beginner's brochure, which I stamped in Misty Moonlight ink and then watercoloured using an aqua painter.

This is the inside when open, showing the pocket and inserts :) 

I have used the Envelope Punch Board for this project, I bought mine from Stampin' Up! a while ago, but you can still get them, they are made by We R Memory Keepers.  It is a fun tool to have in your crafty stash.  I am absolutely sure you could make this without one though! 

You just cut off the middle tab on one end to create the Gatefold, initially the card does not lay flat, but you just persuade it and help it along with your bone folder! 

You can then add the pocket to the center of the gatefold. I used a piece of patterned paper from the Flowers for Every Season (152486) 6" x 6" 
Designer Series Paper.

Create whatever inserts you fancy and  your cute mini pocket will be ready to gift or use for yourself! 

Hope you enjoyed this project, please do let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to help you.

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs
   Anne ;) 


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic project Anne love the papers you've chosen to do it in. Thanks so much for sharing this with us all brilliant love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, very many thanks, so pleased that you like it! I love making pockets, journals and notebooks and the associated bits that go with them ;) x

      Delete