About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Monday 13 July 2020

Using up your scrappy strips!

Hi there

Do hope that you are all keeping well :)   We have had a bit of rain here in Coggeshall, this week has definitely been a bit more cloudy and overcast... more time to craft! ;) tee hee

I don't know about you, but I always seem to have a lot of paper off cuts, especially white ..

I saw this great video on You Tube by Ingrid Blackburn from the Creative Grove, you can see it here

Ingrid showed 14 different ways to use up your paper and card strips, very worthwhile  watching for some great tips :) I thought I would start with Ingrid's tips for white card strips :)

I started by dry embossing various strips in the new Seabed 3D embossing folder, then adhered them to a whisper white card layer with multi purpose glue.

I stamped the beautiful bouquet from Fancy Phrases in Basic Gray ink and coloured it in with watercolour pencils from Stampin' Up!, which gives a lovely delicate look.  The sentiment is from the lovely Comfort & Hope stamp set, which I just love using.

I hope you will visit Ingrid's You Tube channel and see her amazing ideas for using up your paper and card scrappy strips :) 

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries about my card.

Take care and have fun getting inky ;) 

Crafty hugs

    Anne :) 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anne, perfect way to use up scraps. Now i remember what the challenge was 🙂 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Looks like I posted just in time.... Tee hee ;) hope you have some time to have a go! x

      Delete
  2. Love this Anne great to be able to use your scraps up and I love the embossed pieces in the background thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Natalie, so pleased that you like it, definitely lots of fun and I love using my scraps and not waste anything ;) x

      Delete