About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Happy New Year to 2021

 Hi there

Happy New Year!  Thank you for popping by my blog today :)  Hope you are keeping well and looking forward to the fabulous new goodies in the new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue.  I am so excited to lay my hands on some Sale-A-Bration freebies as well, the offer is shorter this year and runs for just two months January and February as Stampin' Up! are having two, yes, TWO Sale-A-Brations this year with the second offering being later on in the year.

Please do let me know if you would like a catalogue, I would be delighted to pop one into the post for you :)

There are so many fabulous new products in the new mini catalogue, one of my favourites is the Many Messages, it is ONE huge stamp with one co-ordinating die that cuts out all the labels in one go! so much fun and so many possibilities :)  Here is a photo  of some gorgeous samples from the mini catalogue :) 


Hopefully, I will have a card to share with you soon using this fabulous stamp :) 

Have a great day, have fun and get inky!

crafty hugs

   Anne :) 


1 comment:

  1. Wow fabulous that theres going to be two saleabration this year means we get a whole extra month yayyyy. Thanks for sharing this Anne lots to look forward to x

    ReplyDelete