About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Wednesday 27 January 2021

#SUOC267 - Festive Post

Hi there

Hope you are all keeping well, this week I am taking part in the #SUOC267 - It's a love thing

I have made an extended 'Z' fold card by attaching a piece of patterned paper from the free Sale-A-Bration offer 'Oh so ombre' in Rococo Rose and the In Bloom papers, also on offer.

I stamped the images from the Festive Post set and punched out with the rectangular postage punch and decorated with a few flowers cut from the paper :)

I don't very often make cards with hearts on, but thought that these went together :) apologies for the dark photo! 

Please do contact me if you have any questions about my card, many thanks for stopping by my blog.

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs
Anne :) 


 

5 comments:

  1. Great job on your card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anne love the fold you've used and the postage stamp punch looks great with all of the flowers and the heart. Thankyou for taking part in the SUO Challenge hope to see you next time x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute fold, and what a great use of that DSP! So many sweet details! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a unique fun fold closure and very clever. Thank you so much for sharing with us over at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again on Tuesday, February 2, for our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun fold and beautiful card with those papers, I love those colors together but haven't cut into my paper yet :). Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our next challenge starting soon!

    ReplyDelete