About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Wednesday 17 February 2021

SUOC#269: Color Challenge

Hi there

Hope you are all keeping well, today I am joining in with the SUOC#269: Colour Challenge :)
They are using the following colours



I have made this super cute card called a pocket quilt card from my friend Fanny Stafford at Happy Stamping, she was inspired by Karen Titus and Julie Heitz, you can see Karen's You Tube video here and Fanny's You Tube video here.

I have used the Love you Always patterned papers, Melon Mambo and Basic White cardstock.  My sentiment is from Many Messages and I have used Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green ink with a water painter for the flower which was fussy cut from the patterned paper.

You probably can't see it on the photo but the chequered panel has been run through the dainty diamond embossing folder :) Also the two die cuts leaves are in silver foil for a bit of bling! 

If you have any queries about my card, please do contact me :) 

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs
Anne :)  





7 comments:

  1. Wow Anne love your card. The whole fold idea is great. Love the way you've tucked in some silver foil leaves and the flower really makes the card pop. Thankyou so much for taking part in the SUO challenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so very much, I really appreciate it, it was a lot of fun to make :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Anne, so elegant! So many great elements, but I love the pop of color you bring with that gorgeously colored blossom! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, thank you so much, I love playing along, your challenges are fun :)

      Delete
  3. Love how the brightly colored flower pops against all the black and white patterns, this is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you again for a new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christy Lynn, thank you so much, and for the reminder, time always seems to get away from me somehow!

      Delete
  4. I love the different patterns of DSP you used on your quilt. That black and white paper is an amazing choice and really highlights the pop of pink with the flower on top. Thanks for playing with us at SUO challenges.

    ReplyDelete