About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Monday 1 February 2021

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Blog - February 2021

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well and the new year has started off on a positive note for you :) 
I am excited to be participating in Kylie's monthly blog hop!  

There are soooo many gorgeous stamp sets to choose from as the latest Stampin' Up! catalogue was just filled to the brim with fabulous goodies...

I have chosen the Fine Art Floral set, it has such beautiful images :) 

My card base is Night of Navy and my embossed layer using the Painted Textures folder from the same suite is Misty Moonlight, I have also used Misty Moonlight to stamp my images, the sentiment is from the 'Heal Your Heart' Sale-A-Bration set available for free! Woo hoo, who does like free stuff!

If you have any queries about my card, please do contact me.

I would really appreciate it if you could vote for me and four other amazing cards as well. Thank you.

Take care and have fun getting inky! 

Crafty hugs
Anne :) 

6 comments:

  1. Classic card Anne! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, it is always such fun participating in your blog hops. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this Anne such a pretty card love the colours you've used thanks for sharing and good luck with the voting you got my vote x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful monochromatic card design. Love these beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete