About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Sugar Pea Mix It Up Challenge #78

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well and finding that things are  gradually returning to a semblance of normality! 

Today I am participating in Sugar Pea's Mix It Up Challenge #78 I lived the layout and colours and had planned to use some Smokey Slate cardstock for my circle label but couldn't find any! Obviously need to order some... Tee hee

But I am still happy with the way it has turned out ;) 

I used the new Colour & Contour stamp set, which comes in a bundle with the fabulous contour dies, which I love and will be using alot!  This stamp set is so cute with temeo lovely flowers, great splosh of dots, some extra leaves and some great sentiments.

I used Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and a splash of Pool Party.

Please do hop over to Sugar Pea's blog to see all the other entries, lots of inspiration and beautiful cards.

Take care and have fun getting inky.

Crafty hugs
Anne :) 


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anne love your card the layout is lovely and I especially love the flower thanks for sharing such a great card with us x Natalie

    ReplyDelete