About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Sunday Stamps Challenge 258

Hi there

Woo hoo! it is a beautiful Tuesday and I am taking part in Sunday Stamps Challenge 258 they have a fun sketch over on their blog, that I am joining in :)

I have embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder and layers on a piece of soft sea form cardstock die cut with one of the Scalloped Contours dies, I stamped the beautiful spray from Shaded Summer on the front in Just Jade, after stamping off once :)  
I die cut one of the squares and matching flower from the Floral Squares dies in Just Jade and Polished Pink and decorated the centres with the Genial Gems :) 
My sentiment cones from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and die cut out using the smallest Stitched Rectangles dies.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about my card, I really had fun making it, I hope you can join the the Sunday Stamps Challenge.

Take care and have fun getting inky.

Crafty hugs
Anne :) 



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout Anne loving how you've cut the top of the soft sea foam scalloped die cut piece off it gives a completely different look to it, and the pop of pink flowers is really pretty thanks for the inspiration x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Anne - love your take on our sketch! Love the juicy colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card layout using some new SU products! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete