About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Blog Hop Tintenträume - August 2021 - Touches of Ink

Hi there
 

I am delighted to be joining in the Touches of Ink blog hop, if you have just joined or come over from Lisa Mattes - StempelMOMent  blog, I hope you enjoy and the projects.

I hope you are all keeping well, here in the UK, it is school holidays and many families take the opportunity to get away to a different location for a change of scenery, although my family is all grown up, my husband and I love to get away in our campervan! We love camping, but I am too old and creaky for tent camping now and love a bit of luxury and not having to do so much work to set up a tent! Lol! I also love the coast and anything sea related! So 'Sailing Home' is a must in my collection of stamps :) 

I have also used the versatile script stamp from 'Very Versailles', another favourite of mine.
My second card uses watercolour card for the main scene, I do love using the Stampin' Up! inks with an aqua painter for a fun look.

Hope you like my cards, please do pop over to the lovely Daniela Klotzsch-Fiehn - Kreativierend to see her beautiful project.

If you have any questions about my cards, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help.

Crafty hugs

Anne :) 

List of Blog Hop participants

Simone Kleine - derdiedasKleine bastelt

Melanie Fischer - MeeFischs Bastelecke

Nina Unbehau - Ninas-Kreative-Welt

Iris Philipps - Der Papierhimmel
Sandra Nitschke - Gelettertundgestempelt
Liane Gorny - Jungle Cards
Lu Fischer - Stempeljagd
Ramona Schneider - Stempel, Stanze und Co
Petra Masukowitz - PetMa-Kreativ
Anja Ehmann - Bastelanja
Lisa Mattes - StempelMOMent

Anne Ronsky - Ash Inky Spot 

Daniela Klotzsch-Fiehn - Kreativierend 












2 comments:

  1. I love your watercolour-card!
    This reminds me of vacation at the sea! <3

    So nice to have you in!
    Love, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anne you're cards are amazing love the water painted scene. You did make me laugh saying you're too old and creaky to do camping in a tent, bet you have some amazing holidays in your campervan x Natalie

    ReplyDelete