About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Monday 28 June 2021

New Email Notification provider - Follow.It

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well, it is a lovely sunny afternoon here in Coggeshall :)

I just wanted to let you all know that as my Google Feedburner email notification system is coming to an end in July, I have now switched over to using Follow.it to forward email notifications to you, so please do not be alarmed if you see the Follow.it symbols instead of Google's Feedburner :) 

You can also customise your subscription with Follow.it  and add different notification feeds, if you wish, for example BBC News feed!

You can see further information over at Follow.it 

I am looking forward to a great relationship with Follow.it and their extensive subscription service.

Until my next post..

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs

Anne :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment