About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Monday 7 June 2021

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Blog - June 2021

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well :) we have absolutely gorgeous weather here in Essex today! Can't believe how lucky we are! Yay! for sunshine :) 
i am excited to be joining all the talented crafter's on Kylie's blog hop this month.

Over the last few days I have been playing with 'Z' folds to see all the different ways I can use just one fold! It has been so much fun!

I cut up the gorgeous patterned paper from 'In the Wild', after all we have to 'Love It, Chop, It' as Kylie would say :)   I don't have the Wild Cats stamp set or Big Cats dies, but it is easy to just cut the beautiful paper...

I used Merry Merlot for my card base and cut a Bumblebee label from the 'Tasteful Labels' dies.
Another strip of patterned paper and my fussy cut tiger and I had a fun card, I hope you like it :) 

Here are few other different takes on the same 'Z' fold!  Because bit doesn't have to go the same way! Tee hee
In the card below, I cut off 5 cms from the right-hand side of the card front (instead of doing a score and folding) and then  folded the strip in half to make a flap like a mini joy fold card, you could make the flap any length and position it anywhere on the card front, so many possibilities...
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about any of my cards or products used, I would be delighted to help you.

I would really appreciate it if you could vote for me and four other amazing projects by clicking on the vote button below :) 
Very many thanks, take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs
Anne :) 

2 comments:

  1. So many different ways of using the z fold thanks for sharing with us. I love the way you've cut the tiger out as you don't have the dies great idea the card you've made from using it is such a cool card could be used for any ocassion love it x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to explore one fold - you have certainly produced a wide variety of cards. Really like the one with all the potted plants.

    ReplyDelete