About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Friday 19 May 2017

High Tide

HI there,

Do you sometimes see a great layout and think I have just got to try that out...

I was reading a post from the amazing Amy Koenders, from 'Stamp with Amy K', she had a fab sketch on her site, which she was using and I just loved it.  Amy was using a new stamp set that will be released on 1 June in the new Stampin' Up catalogue.  You can see Amy's card and layout here.

Here is my take on this layout, I have used the wonderful High Tide stamp set, I love the images in this set, anything to do with the sea, beach, boats and lighthouses and I am there!  As soon as I saw this set I knew I was going to buy it! LOL



I have used Crumb Cake and Soft Sky card stock and Crumb Cake, Real Red and Dapper Denim inks, after all you just have to have a red and white lighthouse - right?

Take care and hope you have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs, Anne :)


No comments:

Post a Comment