About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Friday 12 May 2017

Swirly Bird

Hi there,

TGIF, I love Fridays :)  There is a great sense of expectation about going into the weekend.... one usually has a plan or two, which is sooo exciting :)

I really like Stampin' Up's In Colours and this lovely shade is no exception, it is called Sweet Sugarplum, it reminds me of a song, but I can't quite bring it to mind... something about a hummingbird I think?



I have used Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp images from the Swirly Bird stamp set, I also die cut the cute little bird, which is part of the set, with a co-ordinating thinlit from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies on page 194 of the current catalogue.  The Swirly Bird stamp set is on page 152 and you can purchase both the set and the thinlits as a bundle for a 10% discount.  This is a fun set and I am sure I will be playing with it again very soon.

Hope you have a fantastic Friday and wonderful weekend :)

Take care and have fun getting inky.

Crafty hugs, Anne :)



No comments:

Post a Comment