About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Monday 15 May 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights - May


Hi there,

I am playing along with Kylie Betucci's International Highlights for May, which feature masculine cards for this month.  This is my contribution, using the 'Lovely as a Tree' stamp set :)  I stamped the background in Crumb Cake using the woodgrain background stamp and dry embossed the Garden Green banner with the Petal Burst embossing folder.  The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners set.  I hope you like it :)




Please do pop over to Kylie's blog to see all the lovely contributions from Stampin Up demonstators and crafters from all over the world!  You can vote for your top five favourite projects - how exciting is that!

Thanks for visiting me today, make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my card, I would love to be chosen for the international blog hop :)  please just click on this link to vote for me - very many thanks  :) 





5 comments:

  1. Great card....love that stamp set and those embossing folders...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Vicki, thanks so very much that is so kind of you, I also love this stamp set. There is a fab new leaf embossing folder in the new catty coming in June which I have my eye on ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! How did you achieve the soft color on the oak tree? Looks like sponge daubers were used perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! How did you achieve the soft color on the oak tree? Looks like sponge daubers were used perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thank you so much, yes I used both sponge daubers for the basic background and then an aqua painter in a sort of tapping motion to apply a few little blobs? (Is that a technical term? Tee hee) in strategic places to give a bit of shading. Hope that helps :)

      Delete