About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Thursday 11 May 2017

Love & Affection

Hi there,

I have had sooo much fun with the Love & Affection stamp set, it is great for making your own 'one sheet wonder' as all the small elements combine beautifully to make your own background DSP for you to use on your cards :) I like that little branch of leaves, it just seems to finish things off and I find myself reaching for it all the time! LOL

The lovely Jessica Winters, who is part of the Artisan Design Team made a fabulous card using the Love & Affection suite and I knew I just had to CASE it :)  You can see Jessica's card here.  This is my take on it, as you can see I have changed the colour palette :)  Thank you Jessica for sharing your wonderful talent and your lovely cards :)


I love using Crumb Cake, it is such a great neutral base to build on, the embossing folder is part of the Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folders on page 195 of the current Annual catalogue, which runs until 31 May 2017.  The sentiment is from Cottage Greetings on page 74.

If you are one of my customers, you will receive the new catalogue in June.  If you do not have a demonstrator and would like a copy of the current or new catalogue, please let me know and I would be happy to send you a copy.

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs, Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment