About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Saturday 2 May 2020

Colourful Seasons corner fold

Hi there

Good morning, do hope you are keeping well and managing to get some time to do a bit of  crafting.  I feel so blessed that I have this wonderful outlet to keep me creative and the 'old grey cells' still functioning! Tee hee

My card today is a square corner fold in Mint Macaron cardstock and a small amount of Best Dressed DSP.  The images and sentiments are from the Colourful Seasons stamp set.  The small daisy is in Purple Posy cardstock. 

The Adirondack chair die is part of the Colourful Season's set, also die cut out of Mint Macaron cardstock.

If you would like any further information on this card or products used, please contact me, I would be delighted to help you.

Take care and stay safe, have fun getting inky.

Crafty Hugs, Anne :) 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card as always Anne love the subtle colours you've used thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, so pleased you like this fun fold :) x

    ReplyDelete