About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Sunday 31 May 2020

In Good Taste - fun fold

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well, it is a beautiful sunny day here in Essex today! 
In fact, we have had so many lovely days, that I heard on the radio that one farmer said it was drought conditions and he was worried about harvesting his crops!  And there was me just enjoying a lovely sunny spell, but I guess it is not good for everyone! 

I saw a really fun fold card created by the lovely Chris Slogar over at Buckeye Inklings, well I just had to case her and the new catalogue!   Please do pop over to her website to see her wonderful projects and her great video tutorial :) .

Here is my take on Chris's card :) 
These are the first two inside pages with a tag on the left and two tags in the split pockets on the right hand side.
This is the last page, also with a pocket for a pull out notecard :) 
Hope you have enjoyed seeing a few sneak peeks out of the new catalogue available from 3 June, please do let me know if you would like a copy of the new catalogue, if you don't already have a demonstrator, I would be delighted to post one out to you.

Take care and have fun getting inky.

Crafty hugs
   Anne ;) 


2 comments:

  1. Love this Anne and the colours you've chosen are so beautiful. Love the look of this new stampset and papers thanks for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww many thanks ;) I have literally CASE'd the catalogue, the Stampin' Up! designers have done all the work for me :) it is a wonderful set and I can't wait to create some more cards with this set :)

    ReplyDelete