About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Sunday 3 May 2020

Watercolour - Do the impossible

Hi there

Hope you are all keeping well, it is a cloudy day here today in Essex and we are just chilling out, being a bit lazy! Lol

I had some fun making these two cards using the 'Do the Impossible' stamp set. I was drawn to the set as my hubby loves cycling, so always handy to have some images that relate to his hobby! ;) 

I did a water colour wash background and let it dry before stamping on the images.

As always, if you have any questions, please do let me know as I would be happy to help.

Take care and stay safe, have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs

   Anne :) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Anne love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so very much, I do love a bit of watercolouring every now and then! :) x

    ReplyDelete