About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Thursday 7 May 2020

Floral Essence - flip flap card

Hi there

Another day in lockdown...

Do hope you are keeping well and managing to find things to keep you occupied :) 

I saw this cute fun fold on Dawn Griffith's You Tube channel - Dawn's Stamping Thoughts

This is my take on her cute card, please do pop over to Dawn's channel to see her beautiful creations.

I used the beautiful Floral Essence set and Grapefruit Grove cardstock for the card base.  My second panel is embossed with the layered leaves embossing folder.

The sentiment is also from the Floral Essence stamp set, and below is the inside :) 
Hope you give this fun fold a try! 

Take care, stay safe and have fun getting inky! 

Crafty hugs

    Anne :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wowzer Anne love it you're certainly keeping me busy with all these wonderful projects thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am so pleased that you like them :) x

    ReplyDelete