About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Fancy Phrases Emboss Resist - team challange

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well. Well we have been super lucky with the weather! Another beautiful day here in Coggeshall :) 

We had a fun team challenge last week to make a card using the emboss resist technique :)  As I had some card already cut as a 'Z' fold from my previous project from Julie Davison's Online Class (see Kylie's International Highlights challenge post).  I decided to use the cut card base and the new Fancy Phrases flower cluster, which is so pretty :) 

I stamped in versamark and embossed in copper for one flower and the sentiment, then again in white for three other partial flower clusters.  I also stamped the flower onto the card base in Old Olive ink, the same as the card base.

I then used a quarter piece of sponge to apply Old Olive ink to the whole of the card front layer that I had heat embossed.  

It was a lot quicker to make than explain here! Lol :)

Not sure if I have managed to capture  the lovely copper embossing...

Hope you also have had fun getting inky today! 

Take care
Crafty hugs

    Anne ;) 


SOME OF THE PRODUCTS USED

          












2 comments:

  1. Anne this is beautiful love the way you've embossed the flowers using 2 different colours really clever and very pretty. Beautiful stamp set thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this embossed resist card and how you have used different colours for your lovely design, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete