About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Saturday 13 June 2020

Surprise present!

Hi there

Do hope you are all keeping well, it is another lovely sunny day here in Coggeshall, we really have been blessed with the weather! :) 

Well I just had to jump on to show you the absolutely stunning and gorgeous stationery treasure box that my friend, Natalie, over at Crafty Hunnypots has made for me, I am totally in awe of her amazing skills and talent. 

Plus, what a fabulous card as well, using the Lovely You stamp set.  Natalie has a wonderful eye for design and detail, which you can see when you pop over to her blog ;) 

I might even show you a photo of the inside tomorrow after I have absorbed it all in, feeling so lucky and blessed! 

Well take care and have fun getting inky! 

Crafty hugs
Anne :) 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh thanks Anne glad you liked it card not my idea but thanks for the lovely mention xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are so welcome, can't thank you enough for these fabulous gifts :) xx

    ReplyDelete