About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Wednesday 10 June 2020

SUOC251: Color Challenge

Hi there

Hope you are all keeping well, thank you for popping over to visit me.

Today I am joining in with the Stampin' Up! Only Colour Challenge number 251 
 
These are such beautiful colours, I really love this combination!

I decided to use one of my new stamp sets from the new Annual Catalogue, just released on the 3 June 2020 for this lovely colour combination.  It is called 'Posted for you' it comes with a postage style punch, I just love it! 

Here is my card in Coastal Cabana with a Soft Suede strip that has been embossed with the pine planks embossing folder and a 2 cm strip of Petal Pink, that I have stamped in Petal Pink with the leaf from the 'Free as a Bird' set and then embossed with one of the Greenery embossing folders :) 

This was a fun project and I love the colour combination.  

Please do contact me, if you have any questions about my project or you need any help in purchasing any of these items.

Hope you have a lovely week.

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs
Anne ;) 








6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, Anne! This set is amazing in our colors - so awesome to see the new goodies out and about! Love this layout! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so very much, I really appreciate it :) love this colour combo! Absolutely so many gorgeous new products to play with, I don't know which way to turn! Lol! :)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card and the colours go so lovely together thanks for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, appreciate it, this colour combo is lovely, really enjoyed making this card :) x

      Delete
  3. This is stunning and I love it! Beautiful design. Thank you so much for participating with us at SUOChallenges.com. A new challenge will be up tomorrow and we hope that you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks beautiful, Anne! I love that stamp set and you really let the colors shine. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete