About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights - June 2020

Hi there

Hope you are all keeping well :) 

It has been a while since I last hopped with Kylie, but I am delighted to be joining in again with Kylie's International Blog Highlights for June 2020 :) 

I love Kylie's Love it, Chop it ideas over on her blog and  FB pages and any others that get me chopping my DSP!  I have been having a lot of fun making various One Sheet Wonders (OSW) the last one was a super simple design kindly shared as a free class by Julie Davidson at Julie's Stamping Spot here 

Julie's design uses just one sheet of 12 x 12 patterned paper, all cut at the same size, so many possibilities for so many different combinations, but I have chosen the beautiful Bird Ballad  (retiring paper) and Free as a Bird stamp set, which will be carrying over into the new catalogue, available from 3 June 2020.
This makes 12 cards, 3 portrait gate folds, 3 portrait 'Z' folds, 3 landscape gate folds and 3 landscape 'Z' folds.

                Landscape Z fold  card in Pool Party with Bird Ballad DSP and Soft Suede layer

Portrait Gate fold card in Pool Party with Bird Ballad DSP and Soft Suede layer

Landscape Gate fold card

Portrait Z fold card

I also reversed the DSP and made a couple of  Z fold cards using the Come Sail Away stamp set.
As you can see I only finished six! But I have all the bits ready for another six cards! :)  This was so much fun, I do hope to are able to give Julie's design a go.

I would really appreciate it, if you could vote for me ;) ...and four others, by clicking on the link below ;)  Enjoy looking through at all the amazing projects from some very talented crafter's!


            
Thank you so much and hope you enjoy the rest of the blog hop. 

Take care and have fun getting inky.

Crafty hugs
   Anne :)



6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards Anne love all the different folds you've done very eye catching thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww many thanks, appreciate it, so pleased that you liked them, they were a lot of fun :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards Anne, Love the Birds. Definitely my favourite from last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, thank you so very much, the birds are so cute, so pleased we have them for another year!

      Delete
  3. Great set of cards Anne. Thanks for being part of my international blog highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for hosting this wonderful opportunity for us all to participate in :) Love the inspiration from your cards, blog and videos, many thanks for sharing :) x

      Delete