About Joining Stampin@ Up!

Friday 19 June 2020

In Good Taste with Healing Hugs Roses

Hi there

Many thanks for popping over to my blog today :) do hope you are keeping well! 

It is the first cloudy day in ages, so can't complain... I am sure lots of gardener's will welcome some rain!

I made this cute patterned paper card as a challenge, I originally made it in the retired bird Ballard papers, but have made it again with the beautiful In Good Taste patterned paper, which comes in a mega pack of 24 sheets of 12 x 12 paper with loads of different designs!

I have CASE'd this really fun and easy fold from the lovely Patty Bennett, you can see how she made this on her YouTube channel here

I just love it! I think I am obsessed with making patterned paper cards at the moment! Lol

What do think of the Night of Navy trim on the front?  I wanted to use current product but Stampin' Up! no longer carry a border punch :(  but I discovered that if I punched out the bottom of the Umbrella punch I could make a little border strip! Yay!  My other option was punching circles and then lining them all up!  This was much easier :) 


Here is my first one in the bird ballard DSP :) 

Well that is all for today, must get on and tidy up my crafting space, it is in a huge mess... and I want to be ready for Ruth's Saturday card challenge on Facebook tomorrow!  

Take care and have fun getting inky!

Crafty hugs
   Anne :) 





4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Anne, great idea using the punch to make the border. Great challenge thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww many thanks, so pleased that you like it :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful as always Anne loved the great tip for using the umbrella punch for the edge strip very clever x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very many thanks :):it was that or half circles! Umbrella seemed less fiddly! Tee hee... It was fun to make and quite quick! Even for me :) x

      Delete